6 Panel mouth swab drug test that screens for:
- Cocaine (COC)
- Marijuana (THC)
- Opiates (OPI)
- Methamphetamine (mAMP)
- Benzodiazepine (BZO)
- Oxycodone (OXY)
99% accurate results for at home or onsite use.
Saliva Drug Test Instructions For Use
- Instruct donor to not place anything in the mouth including food, drink, gum, tobacco etc for at least 10 minutes prior to collection
- Ensure pouch has been stored at room temperature. Use test as soon as possible upon opening sealed package.
- Using the provided collection mouth swab, have donor sweep inside their mouth (cheek, gum, tongue) several times, then hold swab in mouth until the color on the saturation indicator strip (it will turn pink) appears in the indicator window (tube). Do not bite, chew, or suck on mouth swab during collection.
- Open the cap of the testing chamber, place on flat, clean surface and insert collection mouth swab until it touches the bottom of the chamber. Push the cap down until it is locked in place on the device (it will click shut).
- Leave test upright on flat surface for at least 10 minutes. Some testing strips will take longer than others to fully saturate. One to two pink lines will appear in results window. See figure below on how to interpret results.
- In the case of the sample not flowing even with sufficient sample size, move device along the flat surface. Do not tilt. Keep upright and move back and forth until strips are fully saturated.