MULTI-PANEL SALIVA DRUG TESTSTEST ANYWHERE FROM 5 TO 12 MAJOR DRUGS OF ABUSE
5 Panel Saliva Drug Test (MDS-254)Avg. Competitor Price: $ 9.45$ 6.00 PURCHASE NOW More info
10 Panel Saliva Drug Test (MDS-6101)Avg. Competitor Price: $ 13.95$ 7.50 PURCHASE NOW More info
12 Panel Saliva Drug Test (MDS-6125)Avg. Competitor Price: $ 14.45$ 8.00 PURCHASE NOW More info
Saliva drug tests are a quick and easy way to screen for potential drug abuse. Many customers choose saliva based testing over urine due to the efficacy and simplicity of the test – it is a simple two step process that gets you the results you need in minutes. With no need to send the individual providing the sample to the bathroom, you can monitor the entire testing process and be rest assured the testing sample is provided with honesty and integrity. Perform the test at home or in the office and simply dispose in any receptacle when complete. If you need help on deciding which kit is right for you, or would like to negotiate bulk pricing shoot us an email at [email protected]
Benefits of Saliva Drug Testing Supplies
- Test from 5 to 12 different drugs of abuse
- 99% accuracy
- Least invasive option – perform test in any setting
- Provide results in 5 minutes or less
- Simple 2 step process – saturate the mouth swab, insert the sample into the test and receive results
Saliva Drug Test Instructions for Use
- Instruct donor to not place anything in the mouth including food, drink, gum, tobacco etc for at least 10 minutes prior to collection
- Ensure pouch has been stored at room temperature. Use test as soon as possible upon opening sealed package.
- Using the provided collection mouth swab, have donor sweep inside their mouth (cheek, gum, tongue) several times, then hold swab in mouth until the color on the saturation indicator strip (it will turn pink) appears in the indicator window (tube). Do not bite, chew, or suck on mouth swab during collection.
- Open the cap of the testing chamber, place on flat, clean surface and insert collection mouth swab until it touches the bottom of the chamber. Push the cap down until it is locked in place on the device (it will click shut).
- Leave test upright on flat surface for at least 10 minutes. Some testing strips will take longer than others to fully saturate. One to two pink lines will appear in results window. See figure below on how to interpret results.
- In the case of the sample not flowing even with sufficient sample size, move device along the flat surface. Do not tilt. Keep upright and move back and forth until strips are fully saturated.
Saliva Drug Test Detection Times and Cutoff Levels
Instant saliva drug testing kits typically have a detection window of up to 48 hours for each major drug of abuse. This is because drug metabolites work their way through our saliva glands much quicker as opposed to urine based testing. Although the detection windows are shorter for mouth swab drug tests, the cutoff levels are much more sensitive which helps increase detection rates for recent drug abuse. Below is a list of the major drugs of abuse cutoff levels for our saliva drug testing supplies:
- Amphetamines (AMP)- 50 ng/mL
- Barbiturates (BAR) – 50 ng/mL
- Benzodiazepines (BZO) – 10 ng/mL
- Buprenorphine (BUP) – 5 ng/mL
- Cocaine (COC) – 20 ng/mL
- Ecstasy (MDMA) – 50 ng/mL
- Marijuana (THC) – 50 ng/mL
- Methadone (MTD) – 30 ng/mL
- Methamphetamines (mAMP) – 50 ng/mL
- Morphine (MOP) – 40 ng/mL
- Opiates (OPI) – 40 ng/mL
- Oxycodone (OXY) – 40 ng/mL
- Phencyclidine (PCP) – 10 ng/mL
All saliva drug testing supplies have a detection window of about 48 hours for each major drug of abuse.
Saliva Drug Test Facts
This saliva drug test is intended for screening for the presence of drugs and their metabolites in oral fluid. This test is considered a lateral flow chromatographic immunoassay for the qualitative detection of major drugs of abuse and their metabolites in oral fluid specimens. Test anywhere from 5 up to 12 major drugs of abuse with a single sample. Detection windows for saliva drug metabolites are typically 48 hours. It is recommended that positive and negative results be sent to laboratory for LC/MS confirmatory testing to confirm the test procedure and to verify proper test performance.
Saliva Drug Test Accuracy
This mouth swab drug test provides a preliminary screening result. Confirmatory testing is highly recommended through LC/MS testing. False positive or negative results are not uncommon – typical causes of these results include but are not limited to: improper storage of test, interfering substances in sample, technical or procedural errors. Positive results do not indicate the amount or concentration of the drug present, they may also occur due to ingestion of certain foods or food supplements. Negative results may not indicate 100% drug free specimen – drugs may still be present below cutoff levels. LC/MS testing is recommended for confirmatory results. Results do not distinguish between specific metabolites within the same drug family.